Friday, March 30, 2012

VVVVVV


One of the things I like most about promoting Deeds is that I'm forced to explore as many vintage/retro game sites, blogs, and boards as I can find on the net.  Tonight this led me to discover VVVVVV.  VVVVVV is an independent video game that is just super amazing fun to play, and is a serious tribute to vintage computers specifically the C64.  This game is a masterpiece.  I'm not the type to go ahead and pay money for a game when there are so many out there for free, but for some reason I was so intrigued by the artwork in the screen shots that I paid the $5 via paypal, and downloaded my copy of VVVVVV.   It was worth all five bucks, and if you like retro games I don't think you can go wrong with this one. I haven't even gotten into the ability to make your own levels or play levels other people have made. VVVVVV is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and even Nintendo 3DS.  I'm including the link to the official website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment