Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Game-a-day #59...Dylan Dog - The Full Moon Nights

Wait...what?  Never heard of it... That's what I thought when I came across this obscure title on The Gamebase64.  "Dylan Dog" is an Italian horror comic from the 80's so it's no wonder I didn't know who Dylan Dog is, and the game was unpublished anyhow so even if I did know about the comic I would probably not know about the game anyway.  That said, "Dylan Dog" the game for C64 is just a Choose Your Own Adventure with music playing in the background.  It does have cool graphics but it's not a true text adventure as it only gives you two choices at every choice point.  It was also, I guess, originally in Italian, and the English version lacks a good translation so that makes this game a little less good than it already isn't (Does that make sense?).  One thing about "Dylan Dog", it's LOW commitment on the playing, so it's good if you just feel like reading a story.  If it seems like something you want to check out here's the info.

Dylan Dog - The Full Moon Nights on Gamebase64

Dylan Dog Comics on Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment