Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Game-a-day #71...Captain Blood



Weird is how I would describe "Captain Blood", weird and hard to play.  It is an interesting idea for a game.  You are an alien who has been cloned for 800 years and now you need to eliminate your clones for some reason.  They reside all over the universe, so you have to go places and talk to other beings with a strange language thing.  I'll be honest with you, this game is way over my head.  I mean I'm the type who loves "Fight Night" so "Captain Blood" is perhaps too rich for my taste, however, it strikes me as a fantastic game that I wish I was smart enough to play.  I tried it again twenty five years after the last time I tried to play it, and I'm still having trouble with it.  I'll let you know if I figure it out.  I also think this game might be a tad better on the Atari ST, or Amiga, because I think one of the strengths of it must have been awesome graphics that only kind of translate to the C64.

Captain Blood on Gamebase64

No comments:

Post a Comment