Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Game-a-day #61...Transformers.



So "Transformers" seems like a cool game, but I don't know how to play it, and I don't have time to figure it out at the moment.  I will say that it has a kick ass introduction that takes up the ENTIRE b side of the floppy.  A lot of talking in the intro, and fantastic graphics... but then I try to play it and because I have no instructions, find I can't figure it out very well.  I mean I'm sure it's a fun game once you find out how to play it, it seems to have a bunch of options and transformers to play.  The Transformers were super popular in my kid years, I mean we tried to be the first one on the block to have the newest one, and I know they weren't cheap.  My favorite was the laser gun who was a purple color.  The new movies in my mind are a travesty, and in no way capture the REAL transformer spirit.  I would go ahead and Netflix or rent or torrent the old cartoon movie "Transformers: The Movie" 1986.  It's a cool anime style cartoon designed to sell toys, but way better than the new horrible series of movies.  Anyhow, none of this get's me closer to knowing how to play this game... If you know how or can send me the instructions I'll be in your debt.

Transformers on Gamebase64

2 comments: