Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Game-a-day #62... Nosferatu the Vampyre.



Isometric... that is the word to describe this game.  For some reason isometric games are always cool to me regardless of game play.  However, in my brief time playing "Nosferatu the Vampyre" I have discovered that I would like this game even without the Iso graphics.  It's based on the actual Dracula book by Bram Stoker, and you play the three main characters, Jonathan, Lucy, and Van Helsing.  I guess the idea of the game is to ultimately destroy the vampire, but first you have to escape from the castle, then lure the vampire (with Lucy) to wherever you have to kill him.  The music in this game is cool and creepy and of coarse very C64.  "Nosferatu" is the type of vintage game I like the best, a graphical adventure that's more than hack and slash based on a book I read.  What more do you want?

Nosferatu the Vampyre on Gamebase64

No comments:

Post a Comment