Monday, June 4, 2012

Abandonia Treasures #18...Zeliard.


"Zeliard" is in a word, delightful.  It's and arcade style adventure in the tradition of "The Adventure of Link", a sophisticated, stylish game that only the Japanese could bring to the table. Okay, so it's a rip off of "Link", but who cares, it's got it's own story, the artwork is awesome and original, it plays like an anime movie.  What more do you want.  I'll tell you what more I want, I want more time to play this game.  I was actually upset that I have to finish making "Deeds Of Yore" before I can spend a week on this game, and I LOVE making "Deeds Of Yore".... Oh Abandonia, why do you bring me such awesome games!?  I just want to play them and do nothing else.  Oh well, it's back to work for me, but if you have time, dude, this is the game.  I only played it for like ten minutes, and all I wanted was more.  Go to it adventures, go to it.

Zelirad on Abandonia

No comments:

Post a Comment