Friday, June 8, 2012

Game-a-day #22...Mad Doctor.


This one is totally weird, but it's also very cool.  I plan to spend more time on this game because it's so bizarre. Seems to be a Mad Scientist (Doctor) simulator?  I think the idea of this game is to make a Frankenstein monster, there's underground dungeons, a little town, people to kidnap (for body parts).  Yeah, it's a little dark, but hey, it's called "Mad Doctor"... What do you want?  I like the simple graphics, they rock. I like the 3Dish feel, and it has a creepy mood, that I think a game called "Mad Doctor" should have.  Games like this are why the C64 is so awesome.  There were so many strange games made for the Commodore because something about the C64 inspires a raw creativity.  Forget the Apple Computer campaign "Think Different", the Commodore is the real deal dude.  So play "Mad Doctor", and be part of the real "Think Different" world.

Mad doctor on Gamebase64

No comments:

Post a Comment