Sunday, June 10, 2012

Abandonia Treasures #24...Moebius - The Orb of Celestial Harmony


Whoa dude, the review of this game on Abandonia calls it "ahead of it's time"... Yes, I could not have said it better.  It's not only ahead of it's time, but it's freaking weird as hell.  It's got a sort of spiritual theme to it what with the yin yang and all. I dunno, I'll be honest, I didn't play it enough to fully understand it, and it's not the type of game that you can just start playing because it's very unique.  I think it's worth a good long investigation.  I never played "Moebius" when I was a kid, but I remember it was in a hint book I had (I still have it), called "The Quest For Clues".  It was a compilation of several popular RPG and adventure game walkthroughs, in the pre-internet days when you couldn't just find the answers to your games and you had to actually buy an expensive book.  I guess they still sell the strategy guides, but I have no idea who buys them, well I did buy one for a NDS Zelda game six or so years ago, so I guess the people who buy them still are people like me who miss the good old days of books.  Anyway, you don't need a book to get the walkthrough for "Moebius", Abandonia has it right on the page with the game.  Okay, so I didn't talk about the game very much here, but you can try it for yourself.

Moebius on Abandonia

1 comment: