Thursday, May 17, 2012

Abandonia Treasures #4... Questprobe Featuring The Hulk



I saw "The Avengers" last weekend and it was a cool movie that featured The Hulk, so when I found this game in the archives of abandonia.com you can imagine how excited I was to find our ever popular Hulk in CGA splendor.  The Questprobe game series from Load N Go were quite good... yes they were simple, but a lot of cool graphics and sweet story lines along with classic Marvel super heroes is win win in my book.  There were three games in the Questprobe series... Hulk, Spider-Man, and Human Tourch / The Thing.  Like I said, you can't go wrong with Marvel heroes and considering Hulk was made in 84, it's hard to find too much fault with this game.  It's text adventure with graphics, and I'm always a sucker for that.  The CGA graphics on the DOS version are not as vibrant as the C64 version (Yes, they made a C64 version too!), but I don't care either way because the story and play are so good.  I'm not going to lie, this game is a little on the hard side, but don't fret my friends at abandonia.com  have you covered with a walkthrough on the same page as the game (they'er good like that).  So if you just saw "The Avengers" and you just can't get enough Hulk, You love Marvel Comics, or you just like a good text adventure with graphics, it's not hard to see that "Questprobe Hulk" is for you.  Smash!!!

Questprobe, Featuring The Hulk at Abandonia (here you will find the walkthrough)

Questprobe, Featuring The Hulk (C64) at Gamebase64

No comments:

Post a Comment