Monday, May 14, 2012

Game-a-day #46...Super Cycle.


I love motorcycle race games, and "Super Cycle" is a good one.  Like most games published by Epyx (it was published by Epyx), "Super Cycle" is easy to get into and start playing with no muss or fuss.  It's a straightforward race to the finish in the tradition of old Atari "Pole Position".  My favorite part of this game is the ability to select the color of your bike and the color and style of your leathers.  Yeah, in the race games of today you can select all kinds of custom crap, but we're talking 1986, and a few options wen't a long way for kids like me who's expectations were only one rung up from Atari 2600.  So yeah, I still like playing this game, it makes me feel fast.  If you want to feel fast too you should try it out.

Super Cycle on Gamebast64

No comments:

Post a Comment