Saturday, May 26, 2012

Abandonia Treasures #9...Mixed-Up Mother Goose.


This is a kids game, but I like it because let's face it, I'm just a large kid with a little grey in my beard.  So, "Mixed-Up Mother Goose", it's a romp through the land of rhymes, and the rhymes are missing stuff they need.  You must find out what the people are missing, find it and bring it to them.  It's a simple game, I mean it's for kids.  The thing I like best about this game is that I get to wander around the rhyme world and interact with the characters.  The controls are super fantastically simple.  No key to pick stuff up, just arrow keys to move about and the game will just auto pick up whatever you pass over. This game might be less sophisticated than the games kids play now, but if you have a cool kid it might work out to let them try this out.  I dunno, they might hate you for it... I wouldn't if I was your kid, but I was born in the 70's.

No comments:

Post a Comment